To develop and execute a comprehensive strategic branding and marketing plan that clarified the client’s target audiences, defined their brand story, and fully reimagined everything from the company’s name and tagline to their brand messaging and visual identity.
Activated Growth worked closely with Systainable’s executive team through an extensive discovery process to understand their value proposition, the technology behind their solutions, and their unique sales process. This included gaining key insights into the company’s target audiences, market needs and understanding plans for future growth into additional markets, products and services. Using this knowledge, we followed our strategic methodology to define Systainable’s brand attributes, brand story, and brand identity, including renaming the company.
We then brought the brand to life with a new logo, color palette and tagline that would serve as the foundation for the remaining brand development and creative work. We created key messaging and imagery to be used across all marketing content that clearly and consistently communicated the company’s value proposition and audience-centered messaging. Finally, we implemented the plan by creating engaging print collateral, presentations, and a new website that is currently in development and will be launching soon.
Activated Growth helped Systainable build its brand from the ground up, creating a comprehensive strategic branding and marketing approach that encompassed everything from the company name to key messaging, visual identity and a full suite of content and creative assets. With clear, compelling messaging and beautiful design elements, these pieces provide a solid foundation for Systainable to bring their solutions to market confidently. The team at Systainable loves the new branding and can’t wait to put these tools to work as they begin to differentiate their solutions and approach in the crowded water conservation market.
- Overall Marketing Consulting and Creative Services (strategic planning for internal and external audiences, graphic design, writing)
- Brand Identity (brand attributes, story and identity development)
- Naming (research, strategy and development for company and product naming)
- Key Messaging (creation of clear, consistent and compelling brand messaging, tagline development)
- Visual Branding (logo, color palette, typography, graphics and imagery style)
- Brand Management (brand guidelines and asset development — business cards, letterhead, thank you cards and templates)
- Print Collateral (copywriting and design for hospitality and multi-family housing brochures)
- Website Development (strategic planning, design, copywriting, development and project management)
- Sales Presentation (copywriting and design for presentation deck)
- Proposal/Credit Application (design for editable sales proposal/credit application)