We’re grateful when clients bring us their marketing challenges. But we were especially honored when existing client Healthy Food Ingredients (HFI) asked us to manage its entire rebranding process. The result was award winning.
The Association of Marketing and Communications Professionals (AMCP) has presented Activated Growth with a 2017 MarCom Gold Award. AG won for the caliber of its work in the strategic rebranding of HFI, a global healthy food ingredient supplier.
“We’re humbled to receive this award. It truly belongs to HFI for inviting us to partner with them and do what we do best,” said Michele Leach, AG founder and president, who led the HFI brand strategy and creative teams.
AG’s foremost charge was to unite HFI’s four separate legacy brands under the HFI umbrella. Our process included clarifying and understanding HFI’s target audiences; defining its brand attributes; crafting its key messaging and visual identity; and applying that knowledge to a holistic brand overhaul and the creation of new marketing materials.
The deliverables included:
- Overall Marketing Consulting and Creative Services
- Brand Identity – brand attributes, story and identity development
- Visual Branding – logo, color palette, tagline
- Brand Management – brand guidelines and assets
- Marketing Materials – photo shoot, brochure, ads and more
- Website Development – web design, writing and development
- Online Communications – e-newsletter, banner ads
- Trade Show Exhibits – booth design, signage and handouts
- Interior Signage – logo and color updates
- Public Relations – media relations, press releases, interview preparation
MarCom Awards is an international competition that recognizes outstanding achievement by marketing and communications professionals. As the industry’s preeminent third-party evaluator of creative work, AMCP expects to judge 6,000 entries in 2017.
See the HFI rebranding live at: HFIfamily.com
Michelle Van Santen, Creative Director; Michele Leach, Strategist; Camille Gallagher, Account Services Director; Stacia Goodman, Copywriter and PR; Michael Paragon, Developer; Jon Pedlow, Developer